Covid -19 Update
STill finding the fun!!
Its been a crazy time for everyone so what better way to inject fun into your little ones lives, than with a Froggle party!!!
With things as they are, the world is having to adapt to a new way of doing things, and at Froggle, that’s exactly what we’ve done!
We have adapted our awesome party activities to be in line with government guidelines and have also adopted all the applicable practices used in schools and pre schools, to ensure you and your guests are kept safe, whilst still ensuring the same incredible ‘Froggle fun’, and giving kids an absolute blast!!!
Here’s some of the things we are doing to ensure your safety:
- We have adapted our party activities in a brilliantly fun way that meets government guidelines, but still ensures your little ones have the best time ever!!
- We’ve devised some fantastic games for kids to play whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Social distancing is ensured at our parties and every child is given colourful markers to help assist with this.
- We will constantly monitor changing government guidelines to ensure we adapt our services whenever necessary.
- Props will be cleaned and disinfected before EVERY party.
- Your entertainer will disinfect their hands before attending your party.
- Your entertainer will ensure guests do not share props amongst guests, but rather each participant has their own separate prop/s (for parties where the use of props are relevant)
- We have also put together a guide for you, about how you can ensure your guests are safe at the party too. You can download this here.
Please note that we offer our services on the assumption that members of the public are following the government guidance on social distancing. Please do make sure you are following the government’s guidance.
The government have listed many guidance points, but most notably, they have said it is against the law to have gatherings of more than 6 people. This includes the entertainer and any adults.
One great idea you might like to explore is staging your party over longer periods of time, with different guests attending at different time slots I.e. have your child’s party run 3 hours and have 3 of you child’s friends there for the first hour, then 3 new friends for the second hour and then another different set of friends on the third hour, etc… We can help you with guidance on fun activities to fill the whole time. You child will over the idea of an extended party and they still get to see all their close friends!!!
Please note that your entertainer will not be permitted to do the entertainment if they arrive and this number is exceeded.
We are currently taking bookings for parties NOW so give us a call to book your party!!
Don’t forget that although we’re doing physical parties now, we still have our online / virtual parties available too.
Some children’s parties we have been to, made me so weary of Entertainers – as they are so boring! But seeing Froggle, I just couldn’t believe such existed…I must say, she was the best entertainer I have seen all this time.
– Liz Johnson
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
- 5/5 Stars(159 Free Index Reviews)
- 5/5 Stars(627 Facebook Reviews)
- 5/5 Stars(127 Yell Reviews)
- 5/5 Stars(529 Bark Reviews)
Check out what customers have said about our terrific children’s entertainers.
Watch one of our amazing kids parties in action!
Free printable invites & other stationary.
Or get our app to send invites via your phone.
See what makes us stand out from other children’s entertainers.