Covid -19 Update
READY FOR fun in 2021!!
The government have released planned dates for the easing of restrictions. Below is a guide for what we can offer and when (assuming that the government stick with the current schedule.)
From April 12th onwards, up to 15 people are allowed, indoors or outdoors. However if indoors, it cannot be your home. It must be a hired covid secure venue.
Please also note that your entertainer will count as one of the 15 people allowed.
From May 17th, up to 30 people can meet outdoors.
A max of 15 are permitted indoors, but it cannot be your home. It must be a hired covid secure venue.
Please note that the entertainer is also included in the head count.
More limited gatherings are allowed at home at this point though – You can have up to 6 people meeting in your home. However the entertainer is included in this head count.
No restrictions will apply any longer. HOORAY!!!
Please note that we will only be permitted to offer our services under these conditions. An entertainer will not be able to attend a booking if restrictions are breached in some way, e.g. numbers exceed permitted levels.
We have adapted our awesome party activities to be in line with government guidelines and have also adopted all the applicable practices used in schools and pre schools, to ensure you and your guests are kept safe, whilst still ensuring the same incredible ‘Froggle fun’, and giving kids an absolute blast!!!
Safety is still key, and we have put numerous measures in place to ensure everyone’s well being.
Here’s some of the things we are doing to ensure your safety:
- We have adapted our party activities in a brilliantly fun way that meets government guidelines, but still ensures your little ones have the best time ever!!
- We’ve devised some fantastic games for kids to play whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Social distancing is ensured at our parties
- We will constantly monitor changing government guidelines to ensure we adapt our services whenever necessary.
- Props will be cleaned and disinfected before EVERY party.
- Your entertainer will disinfect their hands before attending your party.
- Your entertainer will ensure guests do not share props amongst guests, but rather each participant has their own separate prop/s (for parties where the use of props are relevant)
Please note that we offer our services on the assumption that members of the public are following the government guidance on social distancing. Please do make sure you are following the government’s regulations.
Please note that your entertainer will not be permitted to do the entertainment if they arrive and find restriction rules are being breached, e.g. numbers attending exceed permitted levels.
We are currently taking bookings for parties NOW so give us a call to book your party!!
Don’t forget that although we’re doing physical parties now, we still have our online / virtual parties available too.
Some children’s parties we have been to, made me so weary of Entertainers – as they are so boring! But seeing Froggle, I just couldn’t believe such existed…I must say, she was the best entertainer I have seen all this time.
– Liz Johnson
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
- 5/5 Stars(159 Free Index Reviews)
- 5/5 Stars(627 Facebook Reviews)
- 5/5 Stars(127 Yell Reviews)
- 5/5 Stars(529 Bark Reviews)
Check out what customers have said about our terrific children’s entertainers.
Watch one of our amazing kids parties in action!
Free printable invites & other stationary.
Or get our app to send invites via your phone.
See what makes us stand out from other children’s entertainers.